Monday, November 7, 2011

Sk8r Mater

This is the tale of Mater, a rusty tow truck mysteriously transplanted from the quiet town of Radiator Springs into the middle of a skate park.


"Hi, I'm mater"
"ZoooOoom"
"Back! Did ya miss me? I'm fast!!"
"Now ya see me!"
"Now ya don't"
"See me!"
"Don't"
"See me!"
"Don't"
 
"Ah shucks, what's that you say? Bored already? I could play this game all day long but I feel like someone is behind me, watchin' me, I'm scared. Ghost light is that you?"
"CARS!!!" 
 *insert grip crescendo music*

"Yes!"
"Yes! Yes! Mater Flies! Mater is a Birdy, Mama"
"Again!"







"Well..uh.. that was fun but I think I'll stick to Tractor tippin'"


"Bye"

5 comments:

  1. cracking me up! Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kid wouldn't want to play with Mater on a skateboard ramp, LOL. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! We love Mater around here too. Have you seen Cars 2? Also, how did you process the photos to get that cool vintage look?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, We've seen cars 2. Your going to laugh but those are actually pictures I took on my cell phone and I edited them in photobucket.

    ReplyDelete