|Photo courtesy of pinterest|
Gallon Ziploc bags + Duck tape = An art quilt! Art work slides in the back. You won't see where it says Ziploc because that is on the back side! -PinterestWe are finding many purposes for this plastic quilt beyond just an display.
- It is a great way to display our messy glitter crafts that tend to constantly flake glitter onto the floor.
- It serves as an easy clean up mat for play dough
- You can fill each square with different messy solutions, finger paint, soap/water, glitter/water, mud, play dough, etc and seal the back of the bags with plumbers tape for all kinds of gushy contained fun.
- You can create your quilt as large or small as you want and are only limited to the amount of bags and tape on hand.
- You can trace letters, numbers, with dry erase markers on it
- Our 8 month old enjoys scooting across it
- A giant math manipulative
- Giant checker/chess board (when made with the appropriate amount of squares)
- Hang it on the wall for a giant mural
- Set it on the floor for a decorative rug
|Our very own 2x3 Ziploc Art Quilt.|
|Art on Display|