Monday, January 23, 2012

Running Behind

Stay tuned... I'll be catching up on here.

I got behind on blogging because...well...life happens and rocks crack windshields, laundry gets behind, 342 birthday parties hit in the month of January, raccoons get in the attic, chimneys collapse, baby gets 6 new teeth, spending all our free time at parks during these freakish warm fronts, cooking contests, trips out of town, going diaper free, etc. I could ramble on but I think you get the picture and as if the mental image of my perpetually sleepy state isn't enough I'll leave you with these untouched photos of real life just for fun.





2 comments:

  1. HAHA! that first one is me to a T. hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my you've had some excitement, haven't you.

    ReplyDelete